Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ramadan

In the second day of Ramadan, it was very hard day because that day came to a traffic accident. My car had overturned and I got injured and I was critical condition and under intensive care.

Such any morning, I woke up and went to work. The street was crowded and I was in harried, I want to reach the company as soon as possible. I discovered that there is a big incident for that reason the street was closed. I tried to get to the front and I Increase the speed limit and succeeded in this adventure, but the story did not finished yet. After over this road I saw a circular rotor I did not realize I was that I’m driving out of 160 Km/h! I hit the street edge and my car overturned three times.

Following this, I was in a coma I only woke up and I'm in the hospital. It was terrible day; I got injured in my head and my left foot and now I got treating physiotherapy.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent choice of incident for a Ramadan narrative. However, try to tell the story with more suspense. don't reveal in the in the introduction the main action. Build the details leading up to the climax.

    ReplyDelete